Definition of personal information
Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes.
- For the purpose of providing our services (which means the services provided by us and affiliated companies or our business partners that you use to provide us with personal information. The same applies below).
- To respond to inquiries about our services.
- For provide the customers accurate information about our products and services.
- To respond to acts that violate our terms and policies (hereinafter referred to as "terms") regarding our services.
- To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our services.
- To help us improve our services and develop new services.
- For employment management and internal procedures.
- To manage shareholder, respond to corporate law and other legal procedures.
- To create statistical data related to our services that is processed into a form that cannot identify individuals.
- For the other purposes associated with the above purposes.
Change the purpose of using personal information
We may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent reasonably recognized as having relevance, and if it is changed, the individual who is the subject of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "the person") will be notified or announced.
Restrictions on use of personal information
Unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, we will not obtain personal consent and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use. However, this is not the case in the following cases.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person concerned, the execution of the affairs may be hindered. When there is a risk of it.
- When there is a risk of exerting it.
Appropriate acquisition of personal informationWe will properly obtain personal information and will not obtain it by false or other unlawful means. The Company will not obtain sensitive personal information (defined as Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act) without the consent of the person in advance, except in the following cases:
- When any of the items in Section 4 applies.
- In the case where the sensitive personal information is disclosed by the person, a national institution, a local public body, a person listed in each item of Article 76, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act or any other person specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- When personal information that requires special consideration is acquired from the external appearance by visually observing or photographing the person.
- When receiving the personal information that requires consideration from a third party, and the provision by the third party falls under any of the items in Section 7.1.
- When receiving personal information from a third party, we will confirm the following matters in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission. However, this does not apply when the provision of the personal information by the third party falls under any of the items in paragraph 4 or any of the items in paragraph 7.1.
- The name or name and address of the third party, and, in the case of a corporation, the name of its representative
- History of acquisition of the personal information by the third party.
Safe management of personal information
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees to ensure the safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision so that the outsourcer can ensure the safety management of personal information.
Third party providedThe Company will not provide personal information to a third party (excluding affiliated companies and business partners) without the prior consent of the individual, except in the case of any of the items in Section 4. However, in the following cases, it does not correspond to the provision to the third party specified above.
- When personal information is provided by entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- When using jointly in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Without standing the provisions of Clause 7.1, the Company shall, except for cases where it falls under any of the items of Clause 4, be in a foreign country (country designated by the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Commission under Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Act). Personal information to third parties (excluding those who have established a system that complies with the standards specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission based on Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Act). If you provide it, you must obtain the consent of the person in advance to allow it to be provided to a third party in a foreign country.
- When we provide personal information to a third party, we will create and save records in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- When receiving personal information from a third party, the Company shall make necessary confirmations in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act and shall create and save records related to such confirmations.
Disclosure of personal information
When the person requests the disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will make sure that the request is from the person and will disclose it to the person without delay ( We will notify you when the personal information does not exist.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. (Please note that a fee (500 yen per transaction) is charged for disclosure of personal information. )
Correction of personal information
If the person asks us to correct, add, or delete the contents (hereinafter referred to as "correction") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, because the personal information is not true, after confirming that it is a request from the person himself / herself, within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the result, the content of personal information will be corrected, etc. will be notified to the person concerned (when the decision is made not to make corrections, the person concerned will be notified to that effect). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
Suspension of use of personal information
The Company's Personal Information Protection Act is based on the reason that the personal information of the person is handled from the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been published in advance, or because it has been obtained by false or other illegal means. Individuals who are requested to stop or delete their use (hereinafter referred to as “usage stop, etc.”) based on the provisions of, or because personal information is provided to a third party without the consent of the individual. If you are requested to stop the provision of information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of provision”) in accordance with the provisions of the Information Protection Law, and if it is found that there is a reason for the request, the person himself, after confirming that it is a request, we will stop using personal information or stop providing it without delay and notify the person to that effect. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to suspend the use or suspension of the provision of the service under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
[Established July 17, 2019]